- 360° Virtual Tours are the only type of presentation that can truly immerse your audience into the experience of being on the premises;
- One 360° Virtual Tour says more than 1000 photos;
- Unlike classic video virtual tours and still photos, viewers can survey your entire space; looking anywhere they want and for as long as they want;
- You can zoom in and out around your tour‘s environment in immaculate detail;
- You can move entirely freely between locations;
- You can stand out from the crowd and increase the attractiveness of your offered space and services to attract more new customers;
- Give your business that WOW factor; and
- Expect fully functional operations all the time and everywhere, 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
There are three types of products at total, each suitable for different purposes:
The best and easiest way to show your surroundings. A great and unique way of presenting any real estate.
Thanks to special features like the interactive floor plans, this is the best way to present resorts and hotels.
360° DRONE PHOTOS
Is the property’s advantage a great location? There is no better way to show potential buyers than 360° photos taken by the drones. You can add descriptions of specific places, including their distance, together with photos. 360° photos are hosted on our fast server and all you need to insert on any site is just a link. An amazing and effective solution for real estate agencies or resorts.
HTML5 360° VIRTUAL TOURS
360° virtual tours exported into HTML5 code that can run on your own server or our server if interested. These 360° virtual tours also have many other features such as embedding interactive floor plans and therefore they are perfect presentations of hotels, resorts or houses for sale.
All photos are created using the manual blending technique. I work mostly with natural, ambient light to achieve a very high dynamic range and soft natural shadows and colours.
360° Virtual Tours work flawlessly on all types of devices and systems, including mobile phones and tablets with iOS, Android or Windows Phone, as they are exported to the HTML5.
360° Virtual Tours are intuitive and easy to use by anyone. You can control the view with arrow keys, mouse, touchpad, on-screen icons or, of course, by touching the touch screen.
The biggest advantage of these 360° Virtual Tours are additional features such as interactive 3D floor plans, Google maps, social sharing or sending through the email.
360° VIRTUAL TOURS IN GOOGLE LISTING
As holder of the Google Trusted Photographer certification, I offer 360° virtual tours to Google Business Profiles (also known as Google Business View or 360 Photos). This option is ideal for small businesses such as restaurants, cafes, shops, hairdressers, beauty salons, gyms, etc.